Why Pro-Active Chiropractic and Wellness?
For over four decades, Pro-Active Chiropractic and Wellness has delivered a sensible, proactive approach to preventative spinal care and fitness with a program of spinal adjustments, targeted stretching, and core exercise. We also offer massage, orthotics, nutritional supplements and classes in healthy living, such as body detoxification, proper eating habits, weight management, smoking cessation, and stress control.
Our care is designed to keep you healthy and help prevent chronic conditions from occurring. With chiropractic care and good lifestyle choices, life should be like a candle, burning brightly to the very end, flickering once or twice and then going out. As one author said, it should not be "Just one damn thing after another."
Prevention and good lifestyle choices will decrease the incidence of sickness and disease and dramatically lower the cost of healthcare.
Dr. Ken Murkowski II
I am a board certified, Michigan licensed chiropractor that is proud to serve the communities of Grand Rapids, Plainfield, Comstock, and Northview. I also took multiple elective courses and seminars to broaden my knowledge of various chiropractic techniques (sport injury and extremity treatment) and nutrition. I was part of a team of 25 doctors that went to Ilheus, Brazil to provide chiropractic care to the underserved people in the community. During the ten-day trip, the team collectively provided care for over 4,000 individuals.
- Pro-Active Chiropractic & Wellness
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Director, Founder
- Dates Employed Sep 2015 – present
- Employment Duration 5 years and counting
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Degree Name: Doctor of Chiropractic Field Of Study Chiropractic
- Dates Attended: 2008 – 2012
Licenses & Certifications
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified Chiropractor, Michigan Licensed Chiropractor
- Issuing Authority: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners